2005-06-26

Update

I took a break from blogging because I felt I needed to expand my horizons, develop my creativity, get outdoors more, and spend a little less time in front of a computer screen.

So I took a job as a data entry clerk.

Well, go figure. The agency called, said it was a one- to two-month gig, with a possible temp to hire option (oh goody) and I needed some cash in a hurry; so I took it. Well, no problem, I can stick it out for another three weeks or so, as long as I keep my iPod charged and get plenty of rest at night. Fortunately it looks like I may be getting a little bit of pocket change from an insurancy policy my father had, so if all goes well this week (there's some ridiculous red tape I have to go through) I should be able to breathe a little easier on paying the rent and the bills.

I'm kinda tired today because I was up late last night at a party with Michael Totten. Met a great bunch of people. Michael's got one fabulous looking place, too. Hope to get a few posts up later on today ... after I catch a nap.